Monday 9 August 2010

Sale: MAC, Benefit, Body Shop & Barry M

I'm digging out bits and pieces that I don't use. Someone may as well give them a loving home! I'm obsessive about keeping my make up clean and I can sanitize before sending out if you request.

Paypal only please! If you use an echeque then I will wait for it to clear before shipping.

Postage to UK will be no more then £2.00 for recorded, no matter how much you buy. Elsewhere will be no more than £4.00 for basic airmail. It'll be less than that if you only want a couple of bits. International shipping is at your own risk as registered international shipping is rediculously expensive!

Please leave a reply with an email where I can invoice you, along with the country I'm posting to. If you don't leave a country or email, then the next person interested will get the item. Sorry, but I haven't got time to chase people up :)

I wil cancel paypal invoices 48 hours after I send them if no payment is made.

Prices are in £. If you're out of the UK then don't worry, paypal deals with the currency conversion.

Rough exhange rates so you can work out prices if you need to (paypal's rates are probably slightly different):
£1.00=$1.59
£1.00=€1.20

MINIMUM PURCHASE IS £5.00



-Benefit Thrrrob (no brush included) - £6.00 Used a few times, no dip SOLD
-MAC Shadow "Lavender Sky" - £4.00 Used a few times, no dip SOLD
-MAC Shadestick "Overcast" - £4.50 - Shown twisted all the way up. When retracted, the shadestick is just below the level of the plastic.
-Maquillage Shadow "GR168" - £2.00 - Used a few times, slight flattening of middle ridges.
SOLD


-Barry M Dazzle Dust #53 - £2.00 - slightly more red/plum than picture shows
-Barry M Dazzle Dust #81 - £2.00
-Barry M Dazzle Dust #58 - £2.00
SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment